Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Greatest Brother Ever. The End.


Today, I up and decided to start a blog. Somehow I found some spare time and here I am typing my very first blog post. I am making no guarentees that I will be very good at keeping this thing up, but I will indeed try. When I started creating my blog I hit a slight bump in the road when it asked me what I wanted to name my blog. I wanted it to be something really awesome. When I heard it I wanted the reaction to be "yep! that's it! The End." So I called Sister to start the ideas flowing. She threw out a few "ok" ideas and even Matthew (my awesome bro-in-law) shouted his suggestions from the background. I also put Ross on the job and he immediately rose to the occasion and ran for pencil and paper to start making a list of ideas. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't just ask him for his ideas first. He is the most creative person on the planet. He produced a wonderful list of ideas that I couldn't begin to pick one from. And then, he nailed it!....He said, "How about I'm Just Sayin?" And there was the "that's it" moment! So here I am writing my first blog post on the awesomest named blog ever, thanks to the greatest brother EVER! I'm just sayin'...The End. :d

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the greatest niece ever...The End! (Don't tell Atley) So glad you're blogging!

Unknown said...

I love that you have a blog now. yay!

Tom Gabbard said...

Good for you! Looking forward to all your "sayings"!

Matt said...

Dear Sister, welcome to the blogin' world. I really like the name! Let me know if your brother thinks of any good names for mine!

Ashley said...

Well I guess we all know who the favorite neice is...:) Great blog, sister. I love it. And I love you!