Thursday, April 15, 2010

Epic Failure

Ok, so maybe that's a little dramatic of a title, but would you expect anything less from Moi? :)
Any-hoo, the "Epic Failure" is my failure to keep up with the blog you are presently reading. I still need to blog about the ball a few weeks ago, I just got back from a fabulous Florida vacation that needs a good post, and I'm sure I will have LOTS to say about my weekend with Sister and the Owl City concert on Monday!!!! For the first two items I am in need of pictures (hint hint cough Carmen cough) and the last 2 items(obviously) haven't happened yet. But when I get pics and the events do happen I will indeed blog about them. :)

In the meantime,

Pray for me. This past week has been a struggle for me. Getting back into the swing of things after vacation, trying to shake the laziness, battling in my thought life, and fighting the cloud of discontentment that threatens to ruin the beautiful sunshine. In my life right now I feel like all I do is wait. I feel like I never get to do...I just wait for another job,a car........ a husband..... It's almost like I'm in a never ending cycle of get up, go to work, come home, fix dinner, clean something, go to bed, get up, repeat. I feel like I'm whining right now and I hate whining, but I'm just being honest..trying to stay open rather than keep this all to myself like I really want to.

To you Dear Reader, Thank you for reading my whining. Blogging for me is a humbling thing if I actually blog about what is in my head. I'm forced to ruin my reputation by showing all of me, even the ugly sinful parts of me. I pray that as I decrease, Christ would increase.

:d

2 comments:

Stephen Gambill said...

Love ya girl! And will pray.

Michael McDougald said...

I'll pray for ya. The "epic fail" is kinda familiar to me too. I understand how life can seem like a giant holding pattern of work and wait leaving little you feel like sharing about. There are days I gripe also, wishing I was in the care-free world many I know still live in. The biggest thing God has working in me is "delayed gratification" and knowing that a greater joy will come later. You might like my blog post on "God's Timing" Have a great weekend and enjoy the owl city..