Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want one. The End.

So I'm sitting at my mom's office desk at Fontanel waiting for the phone to ring so I can play "secretary" and I was browsing on The Rabbit Room and found The Coolest Mugs EVER!!!!! Much to my dismay, they are already sold out, but Pete Peterson(Andrew Peterson's brother and the person who blogged about said mugs) said he was going to order more and they should be in by June. Needless to say, as soon as they get here I'm SO getting one! I have a feeling my favorite Cinderella mug is going to be on the shelf more often. Any-hoo, you should go check them out, they are super cool. And see if you can guess which one I want. ;)

Jessie Rae

"It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring..."

P.S. I really really really want to go play in the rain. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I tell you just how much I miss you and the sunshine of your personality in my life!? Because I do!! Be expecting a call from me sometime soon when I can devote some time to talk to you without distraction!

Love you and I am praying for you! <3

Jessie Rae said...

Ali Jo! You are so sweet! I miss our good serious talks about life and what God is doing in our lives! YES CALL ME! I would love to hear your voice! Love you back!

Unknown said...

You want The Professor!! I looked.....They are fun. I may have to order one for Steve. He loves a large mug!!!

Jessie Rae said...

Janet you are so right! :D