Monday, August 30, 2010

$8

Monday night + Farmhouse Restaurant= Deadsville. I made $8 in tips tonight and folded napkins till I was blue in the face. Thank you, God for a job that I enjoy regardless of how much money I make. Thank you that I get along with my co-workers. Thank you that even after a really disappointing night of waitressing that I can come home to a cozy home with the people I love in it....and tacos. I love tacos too. Next Monday is the last Monday that Fontanel Attractions will be open on that day of the week so hopefully there won't be many more nights of $8 in tips.
I got to see my sister and brother-in-law this past weekend and we celebrated sister's birthday. :) I made a really nasty coconut cream pie and we went to Rose Peppers for dinner. (actually I was told the pie was good..but I think anything with coconut is vile.) Any-hoo, I miss them like crazy already and I hope to see them this next weekend. Today was Sister's actual birthday and I'm so thankful that God gave me the coolest sister on the planet!!!! Happy Birthday Sis!!!
Other than that, there isn't much to blog about. My life is really just been rather routine as of late. Get up, clean at Fontanel in the morning, come home, shower, do stuff around the house, go waitress at night, come home, collapse into bed. Repeat. :) O well, anything but Greystone Kitchen Staff. :P
At present, I am headed to bed for a bit of Psalm reading, then sweet slumber. Night everybody!

-JRae

1 comment:

Ashley said...

"anything with coconut is vile"...hilarious :) Love you!