Monday, May 10, 2010

My Dream Job

My Senior year of high school I was in a Little Women play put on by the drama class of the homeschool tutorial that I was a part of. I played the part of Meg, the oldest March sister and had a marvelous time learning about acting, stage etiquette, and what happen when you forget your lines. :) I really had a blast and think it was one of the funnest things I've ever done. In fact, if you were to ask me what my "dream job" would be, I would have to say an actress. However, as much as I loved doing the play, I want to be in a movie....really bad. Sometimes when I watch movies I look at the different characters and think about how I would act out certain scenes or which characters I would like to play. Also when I watch behind the scenes stuff, it looks like hard work, but it also looks so fun and so interesting! I'm not even sure how one would go about getting into a movie, but I am going to find out.
What brought this subject up, you might ask?.....I spent all day organizing recipes and watching behind the scenes stuff on all of the Harry Potter movies. Thanks to my dear brother-in-law, I am now addicted. Thanks Matthew! :)

-Jessie Rae

1 comment:

Tom Gabbard said...

Is it Hollywood here I come?