Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Copy Cat

So, I am going to copy my dear friend Lily and do this here blog challenge thingy. Now who knows if I will do it every day, but it will eventually get done. So here we go:

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


Here is me and the guy with the brick I told you about a couple of posts ago:









1) I would be content to live and die in the kitchen. 24/7. The End.

2) I almost failed Algebra in High School. (and ladies and gentlemen, that's pretty sad when you're homeschooled...just sayin)

3)My new year's resolution this year was to not cut my hair...what was I thinking?

4) I want a tattoo....really bad.

5) I have a freckle on my ear. Let me clarify, I don't really see this as "interesting", but most people think it is when they discover it randomly. Shrug.

6) I am anti-Twilight, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and Just Beiber......

7) I was a preachers kid for 12 years.

8) In my 20 years of life I've lived in 13 different houses and 5 states.

9) My nickname is Messy Jessie....wonder why?

10) I'm an obesessive person. For example, past/present obesessions include, the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, Josh Groban, Facebook, red shoes, and Owl city.

11) I would love to be a storm chaser! Storms fascinate me and I'm just stupid/crazy/nutty enough to love something like that.

12)When no one is watching I turn up the music really loud and sing at the top of my lungs and dance around like a lunatic....but hasn't everybody done that at some point in their life....ya it's just that it was probably in their childhood rather than in their twenties....oh well. :)

13) I can burp louder than most guys. Thanks Aunt Cheryl. :)

14)I can hang upside down on the back of a horse...of course I need a trick riding saddle, but ya I can do lots of fun trick riding stuff thanks to Rodeo Camp in Colorado.

15) I've met Kenny Chesney, Big & Rich, Gretchen Wilson, Casting Crowns, Joe Nichols (sorta), and Steven Whitson.( he's gonna be really famous someday...just sayin)

-Jessie Rae

3 comments:

Ashley said...

#13...I'm thinking of all the times in public places where we had burping contests with Aunt Cheryl. Oh yes. :)

Jessie Rae said...

Mhmmm, good times! :)

Unknown said...

You girls make me so proud!