Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm Leavin' On a Jet Plane....not really.

Well, I am leaving, but not on a jet plane. :) Tomorrow, I'm headed to an all girls camp in North Carolina to work as kitchen staff for 2 weeks! I'm going with a family in my church and it's going to be really fun. I have been to this camp a couple of summers ago, but I taught track and cheer leading and it pert near killed me. :P I'm definitely more cut out for kitchen stuff. Any-hoo, I will miss all you family and friends!!! Don't miss me too much. :)
This is totally off subject, but I wanted to say thank you to my Christian guy friends. All of you. Thank you for treating all girls with respect and honor. Thank you for being gentlemen. I think you gentlemen are slowing fading into non-existence. And I think sometimes I take it for granted. That is until I was recently exposed to another type of guy that I thought only existed in movies. So anyway, I just wanted to say thank you, and I appreciate it immensely!

-Jessie Rae

No comments: