Monday, July 19, 2010

You gotta friend in me.....


So, I finally saw Toy Story 3 last night. Yes I know, it took me long enough, but now everyone can stop saying, " GO SEE IT!!!!!". :P I went in with high expectations and was not disappointed. I LOVED IT! Super cute, super funny.....and I didn't cry like some people I know. ;) I won't say too much about it in case someone hasn't seen it yet, but I will say...Spanish Buzz =my favorite. And even though he was evil, I thought Mr.Lotsa was cute with his southern accent and strawberry scented hugs. :P
Any-hoo, it was fun and I ate way too much popcorn and milk duds.....

Presently, I'm in my pj's on the couch, drinking my coffee, trying to wake up, and thinking about what a great God we have. And how un-thankful I often am when there is so much to be thankful for. However, this morning I am flooded with thankfulness for:

-Christ's death on the cross to pay for my sins
-Adult conversations with new friends and parents alike
-Milk Duds and popcorn....together.
-COFFEE!!
-a copy of the Bible
-My mom....I wish I could convey in words how wonderful she is, but I don't think that's possible. Particularly I thankful for the way she is so practical when I am not. :) Thanks mom.
-My daddy....for the way he protects and loves me. :)
-music...all kinds

I could go on and on, but I need to get off of this couch...:P See ya, Dear Readers!

P.S. Previously on this blog I have mentioned marriage to a certain Adam Young/Owl City.....Clarification: That was a joke....:P

No comments: