Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NEW MUSIC!

So I just read on Owl City's awesome blog that he is releasing an album...but not just any album, ladies and gentlemen. No this is an old album. What's so great about that, you ask? Well I shall tell you. It is his first album that he ever made in the basement of his parents house before he ever thought of being Owl City. It hasn't been released yet, but I pre-ordered it and discovered another exstatically wonderful surprise....one of the songs has been released already!!!! So I now have a little foreshadowing of what the album will be like, and let me just say that I am hopelessly giddy with excitement because it's going to be WONDERFUL!!!!! If you are a current fan of Owl City there is no doubt that you will love it. For those of you who hate/despise/boycott/don't care/ think he is a whining wimp.....you might give this stuff a try. The reason being, that this is a different sound of Adam Young that we haven't heard before. It's got a more acoustic sound than his present electrical sound. So I'm posting it here and you must must give it a try. If you don't like it....I suppose we can still be friends.....:P just kidding.

-Jessie Rae

P.S. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to marry Adam Young (Owl City) someday....just sayin'.

No comments: