Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family Time

So, today was significantly better than yesterday. :) I slept until I was good and ready to get up and when I did finally decided to wake up and face the world, biscuits and gravy were waiting for me to devour them. It was so enjoyable sitting around the table chatting and drinking coffee with Sister and Brother-in-law without having much of anything to do as far as chores go. After breakfast was cleaned up, we all got cleaned up and sat around talking and enjoying each other's company. I then proceeded to smoke everyone in a game of Nerts....ok so actually I was the one who got smoked, but it was fun anyway. :) Then we all up and decided to go bowling. Let's just say it was not my day to win games, but once again I had fun anyway. It's really entertaining to try all sorts of techniques of bowling...granny bowl, really fast bowl, really slow bowl,......gutter bowl. The latter seemed to be my favorite. Then we went back to Matt & Ashley's for grilled burgers, queso dip, coca-cola, and brownies. Currently, everyone is the living room watching basketball games. Well, not everyone. I'm not a big basketball fan so I decided to blog...obviously.
I don't realize how much I miss Sister until I see her. It's good to have my movie quoting partner back for a few days. :) And let's just say that I have the greatest brother-in-law ever.....despite that fact that he said Owl City sounded like the Teleltubies. But he's already apologized in a quite satisfactory way and I forgave him. ;)
Well, that about wraps up my day and I'm looking forward to Lord's Day tomorrow. Goodnight to all!

"As many times as I blink, I'll think of you, tonight..." -Owl City

4 comments:

Amy said...

best. picture. ever. SO CUTE! who took that?

but...just say no to automatically-playing music on blogs. (though I do have to give you points for putting it right at the top so I can easily turn it off instead of having to search for it)

Jessie Rae said...

Aw, thanks! It's one of my senior pics. I used the photographer from Aunt Cheryl's wedding.

O come on, Amy, you don't like my music?!?! Just kidding! :) I fixed it for you. :)

Lily said...

LOVE the picture!!!! You are the cutest!!! Haha about what Matt said about Owl City... tsk tsk! hahahaha :o)

Amy said...

yaaaaaay! I have nothing against your music...I am 100% against ANYONE's music if it plays automatically, even if I like the song :) making it so a reader can opt to turn it on is SO much nicer. thank you :)