Friday, March 26, 2010

Juliet is Dead

Wow. This has been one of those days where God is trying to produce lots of fruit and since I'm hard headed, He had to do lots of pruning.
So we all know the story of Romeo and Juliet right? They fall in love, stuff happens, he thinks she's dead, he kills himself, she's not dead, but then sees that he is, and kills herself. The End. Romantic right? WRONG! This is why I prefer the new and improved story line of the afore mentioned lovers. I am referring to Taylor Swift's song called Love Story. I really can't stand Taylor, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that song. And the Juliet in that song is the Juliet I named my car after......however, I forgot to mention that to the car. Because apparently she was following the original story line. Dad and I took her to get the emissions test and license plate today and afterwards went by Fontanel to show her off and retrieve my iPod that I had left there. As we were leaving Fontanel, she started steaming under the hood. I stopped, turned the car off and Dad checked uner the hood....shortly thereafter announcing....You blew a head gasket. (whatever that is, it's apparently bad). A very long story short, the guy we bought her from is going to take her back and give me my money back.
I should have known not to call her Juliet without making it clear that she was supposed to follow the new story line. O well, I will learn from my mistakes...the next one will NOT be named after a literary character that commits suicide.
This all happened before lunch time and before that my morning didn't exactly get off to a great start. My patience is wearing thin and I would appreciate your prayers. This has been the icing on the cake of my day.....Consolation: I'm going to see sister! :D

The search for a car goes on. Any new name ideas?

:d

2 comments:

kirkosaurus said...

Sorry to hear about Juliet, niece. You'll find a good one, I know. I love the profile pic by the way! By the looks of that pic if you were a country star you would totally kick Taylor Swift's butt!

Jessie Rae said...

HAHA! Thanks Uncle! :D