Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Randomness


Presently, I'm lounging on my couch, tucked comfortably under a fleece Harley Davidson blanky. I just finished off a large Coke from Sonic and a yummy supper of leftover stir fry. I was watching Two Towers, but Mom got home from work and since that isn't exactly her favorite movie, I paused it for now. :) Speaking of Mom, she is sitting at the other end of the couch in her robe, looking over last years' vacation lists, menus, and notes. :) What would we do without her lists. I just said the previous sentence out loud and her response was, "Die? Lose my mind?" :) Only 24 days until vacation! I can't wait!! A whole week with my super awesome family, some of my awesome church family, and my best friend Carmen! SAND! SUN! OCEAN! HOT TUB!


Today, I swept up ladybugs(surprise), took and then picked Ross up from CHET, and spent the entirety of my afternooon cleaning the upstairs of the "stone house", one of the houses on the property of Fontanel. They've been remodeling the down stairs and it has showered the rest of the house in dust. So my partner in crime, Ally, and I tackled it all day yesterday and again today and it's finally done. I felt like Pigpen from Charlie Brown, always followed by a cloud of dust. Blah!


Also today, I've learned a few lessons on how to be a good friend....and how not to be a good friend. It's not always easy, but it's always worth it. Thank the Lord for friends that love us even when we don't act very loveable.


In the near future: I plan on buying a nerf dart gun (look out Stephen), looking out for my new Owl City t-shirt to get here, being more thankful, seeing Alice in Wonderland, filing my taxes :/, and smiling lots and lots for no reason in particular. :P


And as soon as I hit the Publish button, I am going to bed! YAY! And to all of you blog readers out there thanks for reading this bit of randomness.


:d

2 comments:

Stephen Gambill said...

POOF!!! POOF!!! POOF!!! (I have the advantage!) Nerf wars, here we come.

Thanks for writing Jessie Rae. Keep it up!

lydia said...

I laughed so hard at your Mom's comment! Yes, everyone would probably die if she lost last year's vacation lists!!! She is so out of control......